I'm really struggling tonight. I studied his picture this evening, and now the tears won't stop coming. There is a gigantic hole in my heart that I can't close. I tried to lose myself in my Thursday night TV shows, but of course, Grey's had to end with the possibility of two deaths, which brought to mind the death closest to my heart at the moment, which brought on more tears, and now I'm not ok. This rollercoaster of emotions that I'm riding is tearing me apart.
I'm also experiencing severe abdominal pains tonight, and my pain meds are gone. I've taken every last one of them, and there is no refill. I'm a mess at the moment. Keep praying for me.
3 comments:
I am so sorry for the pain you are in Amy. Both physical and emotional. You have many tears inside that need to come out for however long it takes. I have no answers but my heart hurts for you and you have my prayers.
Love and Hugs, Laurie
I linked to your blog from My Charming Kids...
I will be praying for you and your family. Levi is such a beautiful boy and I can't imagine the pain you are going through. I hope that you can find others to help you along this dark road and that you can turn the Lord who is grieving with you and will give you the strength you need to face each day!
Always praying for you...
Love, Undrea
Post a Comment