Amy, thank you for posting the pictures of precious litle Levi. I am thankful that a NILMDTS photographer was available to take these pictures during the difficult day. You will always cherish these pictures. You are an amazingly strong woman. Hugs, Sharon
Thank you for coming across to my blog to leave a comment. The words that come to me from other babylost mothers mean so much. What we're living through can be so isolating, finding others who "know" can be very precious.
I could sit and stare at your blog for hours. You have two gorgeous sons. Levi is just perfect and beautiful and adorable.
When Emma first died, other mothers further along would wish me "gentleness". I get that now, because this grief is not gentle. Its like nothing else has ever or will ever hurt.
So, Amy, I wish you gentle days on the journey.
love Jill (Fireflyforever, over at Only a Whisper). (sorry, I'm not signed in and the cursor is playing up on my laptop so I can't.)
amy, i posted a comment to you on the comments section of my daughter's blog and couldn't get it to paste over here. i LOVE these pictures of levi - they are so bittersweet for you i know but you will always be so glad you have them. praying for some little miracles of joy for you during your days of healing, love jan
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Amy...absolutely breathtaking. Again, thank you for sharing Levi with us.
Beautiful pictures of your precious Levi and you. I want to thank you for sharing these tender moments with us. I am humbled and praying for you.
Love and Hugs, Laurie
Amy, thank you for posting the pictures of precious litle Levi. I am thankful that a NILMDTS photographer was available to take these pictures during the difficult day. You will always cherish these pictures. You are an amazingly strong woman.
Hugs,
Sharon
Amy,
Thank you for coming across to my blog to leave a comment. The words that come to me from other babylost mothers mean so much. What we're living through can be so isolating, finding others who "know" can be very precious.
I could sit and stare at your blog for hours. You have two gorgeous sons. Levi is just perfect and beautiful and adorable.
When Emma first died, other mothers further along would wish me "gentleness". I get that now, because this grief is not gentle. Its like nothing else has ever or will ever hurt.
So, Amy, I wish you gentle days on the journey.
love
Jill (Fireflyforever, over at Only a Whisper).
(sorry, I'm not signed in and the cursor is playing up on my laptop so I can't.)
amy, i posted a comment to you on the comments section of my daughter's blog and couldn't get it to paste over here. i LOVE these pictures of levi - they are so bittersweet for you i know but you will always be so glad you have them. praying for some little miracles of joy for you during your days of healing, love jan
Post a Comment