A photographer from the organization Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep came to the hospital the day Levi was born to do a photo shoot for us. Professional photographers volunteer their time and talents to give families like mine beautiful pictures to forever remember their babies by. I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of these photos these past few weeks. This one was emailed to us today and we should have the rest by the end of next week. Go ahead and start preparing yourself for a long post of Levi pictures. I cherish the memory of my son and I will force his face upon everyone I know because as far as I'm concerned, you need to remember him too.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
My Levi
A photographer from the organization Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep came to the hospital the day Levi was born to do a photo shoot for us. Professional photographers volunteer their time and talents to give families like mine beautiful pictures to forever remember their babies by. I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of these photos these past few weeks. This one was emailed to us today and we should have the rest by the end of next week. Go ahead and start preparing yourself for a long post of Levi pictures. I cherish the memory of my son and I will force his face upon everyone I know because as far as I'm concerned, you need to remember him too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Amy, this pic is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. He will never be forgotten! Still praying and thinking of yall. (((HUGS)))
Love, Jessica
Beautiful picture! I can't wait to see the rest- to celebrate and remember sweet Levi with you.
Amy, Thank you for sharing his picture. He is beautiful and I'm thankful that you had pictures taken of him and his loving family. These will be the avenue of love and honor for baby Levi. It brought tears to my eyes, and yet a smile too because it is such a touching photograph.
The Jill Englar poem is one of the most accurate and touching poems about grieving that I've ever read.
Angie
Amy, This photo is amazing, beautiful, and unforgetable! Thank you for sharing it and thank you for sharing your heartfelt fears, angers and grief. We ar here for you in prayers, thoughts and presence. I love you, sweetheart! Mimzy
Post a Comment