Collin Creek Mall is holding a Butterfly Festival this week, so we decided to get out of the house and take Aidan today. He LOVED it. He couldn't stop smiling and running around and jumping up and down and yelling. He had a difficult time learning to be gentle with the butterflies though. Everytime we would catch one, he would shake the Q-tip and make it fly away. He also hit a few with the Q-tip, but we started "helping" him after that. A couple butterflies landed on his face. It was hilarious. He brushed them away before I could get a picture.
This picture makes me laugh. Josh had a lot of butterflies land on his head and ears. He would freak out just a bit. He claims it feels really weird. 



The butterflies were fun, and I'm glad we went. But the food court was hard. We should have skipped that part. Too many babies. Too many happy families. I had to put my head down at the table and cry. Aidan gave me a french fry to make it better. We left after that.
5 comments:
that looked like fun. cute pictures. i'm glad you guys went.
That's funny, butterfiles on the head! You probably needed a good laugh, husbands are fun to laugh at.
Leslie
i'm proud of you. :) jan
How wonderful that you all went to see the butterflies! You are so strong, Amy - I know it must be hard to get up and get out, and the fact that you're doing that and having these special moments with Josh and Aidan can only help in the healing process. Please know that I'm still praying for you and think about you often. Hugs!!! - Dana :)
I am so glad you got out and enjoyed the day with your guys. It must be so darned hard to do but I am proud of you for this. I will continue praying for you as you walk this road.
Love and Hugs, Laurie
Post a Comment