Friday, May 15, 2009

Levi's Rose


This rose bush was planted in memory of Levi by my dad the day after we got home from the hospital. I've been watching it for two weeks now waiting for it to bloom, and it finally did today. This is one of the first blooms; there were two today. I plan to press one of them to place in his baby book. Yellow roses will always be for Levi.

5 comments:

Megan said...

i love this.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Such a beautiful rose to remember a beautiful little boy. Praying for you.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Amy, the rose bush is perfect. What a great way to remember Levi. I am still praying.

Love, Jessica

ThinkingPrincess said...

I'll bet some beautiful roses will come from that rose bush to remind you of your beautiful Levi.

(((HUGS)) and much love,

Undrea

Gram said...

i can tell your dad is special. :)