Aidan started Mother's Day Out this week. I was a little bit sad about dropping him off because my baby has officially grown up now that he's old enough to go to school. It's so good for him though. He came home today telling me that apple begins with the letter 'A'. Um, wow. That's my smart cookie right there. He is going to thrive so much in this environment, and he loves going. Tuesday was his first day, and as soon as we woke up Wednesday morning, he was asking to go to school. This morning, he just walked right in the classroom without a backward glance to me. I'm glad that he likes it that much, but it makes me sad that he's perfectly ok with being without me for a few hours. He's not supposed to do that until he's a teenager. He does make up for it when I come to pick him up though. He runs to the door to greet me, grabs his back pack and art projects, and is ready to go.
Here's some pictures of him before we left the house to go to MDO on Tuesday morning.

.jpg)
I had cupcakes ready for him when he got home as his afternoon snack. Needless to say, he enjoyed them.
.jpg)
4 comments:
that is some yellow icing!! he looks so grown up.
my bet is not on the water in that village. i'm thinking since it's a secluded village there's probably not a huge influx of new genes. Perhaps over time the identical twin genes have been "selected." Especially if twins are marrying twins. I know currently identical twins are still declared as random occurrences, but that's not what the new studies are showing.
If I was rich I would buy Aidan AND my twins those slippers. Maybe in 6 years. :)
So cute!
He is so cute. I think that it is wonderful that he went into the room not looking back to you. He is a confident person and that's a good thing. The fact the he runs to you afterwards is even better.
I think you have done a very good job Mom.
What a big boy! He looks so happy with all of that yellow icing!!
Post a Comment