It's been raining pretty consistently here for the past 4 days. Aidan can only take so much of being cooped up inside, so on Saturday, when he was begging to go outside because the dog got to go outside, we obliged. It wasn't raining too hard at that point, and he had so much fun splashing and catching rain in his mouth.
On another note, a friend had a healthy baby boy today, and I'm not doing so well with that news. Please pray for my heart and my attitude.
Amy, I can see that it is hard to celebrate. I think the best thing is how honest you are being with your emotions. I also think the friend will understand too. I sincerely feel that their will be no bad will between the two of you. My thoughts are with both of you today!
um hey. my sister in law just told me of your blog today and I feel I need to talk to you. If you don't that is totally fine. I am trying to read your blog but am having a hard time because I can't read it all fast enough. I keep jumping around trying to get all of your info and I figured I might as well just see if I can email instead. this is super long, I know but I also have a blog. feel free to check me out so you know I am not a crazy person. ok well. maybe I am on some days but, I am a MOM, I have days like that. ;) www.aimrogmerritt.blogspot.com You can find out my story if you scroll down enough and go to Lilliana Grace. Seriously, if you don't care that is totally fine with me but I am now completely interested in your story. our stories are only 1 month apart. You feel all alone and then, out of nowhere, you find someone with a similar story and... well. you know. I am guessing.
4 comments:
Aidan looks adorable outside splashing around. What fun! I want to do that too. I will pray for you.
Amy, I can see that it is hard to celebrate. I think the best thing is how honest you are being with your emotions. I also think the friend will understand too. I sincerely feel that their will be no bad will between the two of you. My thoughts are with both of you today!
Aidan looked like he was having so much fun!
Awe...Aidan is SO funny! His little personality comes jumping out of the pictures!
Hang in there girl...I knew today would be tough for you and have already been praying.
Love you!
um hey. my sister in law just told me of your blog today and I feel I need to talk to you. If you don't that is totally fine. I am trying to read your blog but am having a hard time because I can't read it all fast enough. I keep jumping around trying to get all of your info and I figured I might as well just see if I can email instead. this is super long, I know but I also have a blog. feel free to check me out so you know I am not a crazy person. ok well. maybe I am on some days but, I am a MOM, I have days like that. ;)
www.aimrogmerritt.blogspot.com
You can find out my story if you scroll down enough and go to Lilliana Grace.
Seriously, if you don't care that is totally fine with me but I am now completely interested in your story. our stories are only 1 month apart. You feel all alone and then, out of nowhere, you find someone with a similar story and... well. you know. I am guessing.
Post a Comment