I introduced finger painting to Aidan the other day after he got home from school. I don't think he was too sure about it. It was a fun idea, but Aidan has a weird phobia about stuff being on his hands. He was fine with it until he realized it wasn't all wiping off on the paper, and then he just wanted me to wash his hands.
I did make the mistake of leaving the paints out on the table after we cleaned up, and came back later to find blue paint on my wall. Thank goodness it's washable paint!.jpg)
Aidan is in love with Nemo kitty. This was a rare occasion in which Nemo actually let Aidan get close enough to touch him. Wait. I take that back. I gave Nemo to Aidan to hold. Aidan had been chasing Nemo and trying to catch him, but got really upset when Nemo would run away. So, I told Aidan to sit on the couch and placed Nemo in his lap. Poor kitty.

This is Aidan enjoying drawing on the new colored pencil and paper holder that I made for him.
Want a closer look? Ok. Here you go. It folds in half and buttons close for easy carrying.


I'm selling these over at my other website. Go ahead, click on that button on the upper right-hand side of my blog to buy one. I don't have paypal linked to this item yet, so you'll have to email me.
I won this cape for Aidan from Amanda over at Ditt & Dott. It's a winner. He says he's Batman when he wears it. I'm thinking his daddy has too much influence on him.
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Aidan's "cheese" faces crack me up!! Looks like he's been having a LOT of fun!!!
I'm so glad the cape was a hit!
Post a Comment