
The other night, as I was walking through the house at around 2:30 in the morning (yep, still not sleeping well these days), I found this little guy hanging out on my front door. He kind of freaked me out at first because, well, I am NOT a bug person, and this guy was HUGE. However, after I realized he was on the outside of my house and not inside, I grabbed my camera.

These are homemade crayons. I took all of Aidan's broken crayon pieces and melted them down according to color family. Once they were melted, I transfered them to a silicone ice cube tray. Aidan loves that they are fish shaped!

Aidan made this family tree at school on Thursday. He calls it his apple tree. Josh's first reaction to it was, "Shouldn't there be another apple?" I kindly reminded him that Aidan's teacher is not aware of Levi, and even if she was, she probably wouldn't have put him on the tree without knowing how we would react to it.
.jpg)
Aidan and his apple tree.
2 comments:
The crayons look so cute! Little rainbow fish :)
And, we can easily make another apple!
I hope you don't mind me stopping by to say hello. I came across your blog through www.waitingforhappy.blogspot.com. Although I am not aware of the kind of pain that you are going through with your loss, I have become a follower of blogs similar to yours while being on bedrest with my daughter for 7 weeks. They helped me stay grounded as to why I was doing it all, and my heart felt so deeply for all of these women. I don't know if you would be interested but there is a blog about a woman who has gone through a similar experience, that I wanted to share with you (if you're interested). Her faith and honesty amazes me everytime she posts. I'm so sorry for your loss and I will be praying for you and your family that your hearts will continue to heal!
All my best,
Brookeanne
http://kinseygracethompson.blogspot.com/
and this one is from a friend of a friend...
http://mymommyramblings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment