Saturday, July 18, 2009
Apologies
It has come to my attention that a few of my past posts here recently have hurt others, and for that I apologize. It has never been my intention to lash out at others. I do ask for your grace though. My grief does not fit into a nice neat little box. I don't know when or how or why it's going to come crashing down on me. Sometimes it just grazes my shoulder. Other times it comes barreling in out of control from seemingly nowhere. During these moments, I don't know what my reaction is going to be to anything. So bear with me as I ride on my own personal roller coaster, and know that nothing I say is meant to harm. It's the truth of my life as my emotions play out, and for my own sanity, I can't censor it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't ever be sorry for being real. If we can't be real, what's the point? It's not your fault that some people think that the world revolves around them and that anything that is said or done is obviously about them.
I for one love having a friend who isn't a cookie cutter, living the absolutely perfect un-emotional life. Your blog gives me courage to write my own blog (now I just gotta start it!) Hugs to you!
Post a Comment