We started out Friday by checking into our room around 4 pm. We walked around the hotel a bit and then headed out to Grapevine Mills Mall for dinner and a movie. We saw The Proposal which I thought was a really cute movie. Josh enjoyed it too even though he probably won't admit it to anyone. However, I was there, and I heard him laugh numerous times.
We got back to the hotel around 10 pm and stopped in their little coffee bar for dessert and drinks. Afterwards, we headed up to our room. I'm not going to lie, Friday evening was a little tough on me. I enjoyed my time with Josh, but a part of me kept thinking, "We shouldn't be here. The only reason we're here is because Levi died." I hated that. As much as I enjoyed being at the Gaylord, I wanted Levi in my arms more, and missing Levi made me miss Aidan. I knew he was having a good time at my parents' house, but I kept seeing things around the hotel that I knew he'd love, such as the train they had set up for pictures or all the fish in the water around the lobby. Losing Levi has made me not want to be away from Aidan, and honestly, I'm scared of how I'm going to react the first day I drop him off at MDO. Anyway, Josh and I cried together for awhile once we were back in our room.
The next morning, we had breakfast at the Riverwalk Cafe located inside the Gaylord. It's an all you can eat breakfast buffet.
The river beside the restaurant was full of these huge koi.
There was an actual vineyard located outside.
A waterfall inside the hotel.








1 comment:
The nap-mat is so cute. I love the pictures of you and Josh too! Also, I think it's a great thing for you to have Aiden stay at your parents house. Stay strong!
Post a Comment