I'm trying my best not to catch it myself. Diabetes and the flu is not a pretty combination. I was able to stay clear of Josh while he had it, but I'm not sure I can with Aidan. A sick 2-year old is not ok without his mommy, especially when she's a stay-at-home mommy. I was hoping my doctor would prescribe Tamiflu for me as a preventative measure, however, due to the shortage of the medication, the CDC has declared that it can only be prescribed to someone showing signs of the flu. Therefore, I was just told to call back if I develop flu symptoms myself. Lovely.
I hate that he got sick this weekend, too. My sister is having to go back to Houston a week earlier than expected because they sold their house, therefore, they have to pack and look for an apartment and such, so we had planned on taking all the boys to a few fall carnivals at churches this weekend. Those plans have now been thrown in the trash bin. We're quarantined to the house for a few days. (Although I may sneak out as long as I'm virus-free.)
Prayers for Aidan's quick recovery and my strong immune system are greatly appreciated!
2 comments:
praying you feel better soon
Praying that you don't get it and praying that Aidan is well soon.
Wash/sanitize all day long!
Post a Comment