Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15th


Won't you remember my sweet Levi today.

He has forever changed who I am.

I love you, Levi.

"When a child loses his parent, they are called an orphan. When a spouse loses his or her partner, they are called a widow or widower. When parents lose their child, there isn't a word to describe them." -Ronald Reagan, 1988

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious! I love it! Thank you! He was beautiful. KNOW that you are not alone even on the lonely days!

Unknown said...

Sweet Angel baby. I will always remember Levi with you.

R said...

I think of you & Levi often but am remembering him today especially.

Mommy & Daddy of 3 boys said...

I will never forget Levi. I am always thinking about you, Josh, Aidan, and Levi.

Jess said...

What a sweet, precious little boy Levi is. In light of your last post, nothing will ever make it "good" that you lost your baby.I could never be "glad" that I lost Eliana, but I do believe God will work things together for our ultimate good. I hold onto hope that He is good, and He will somehow redeem this pain and bring about something beautiful and precious in His time. I believe He will do that in your life and in mine. I don't think that in any way changes the depth of our loss, but it does give us a spark of hope to cling to in the dark.

Ms. Sarah said...

Hi Amy

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am so sorry for you loss.

sarah