Monday, October 19, 2009

A heart melting moment

The past couple of months, Josh has been prompting Aidan to say, "I love you, Mommy," and he repeats just like Daddy told him too. It's always sweet when he say those words, and I always reply back, "I love you, too, babe."

But today, today, he walked up to me in the sewing/computer room, and said, "I love you, Mommy," all by himself. No prompting necessary. My heart melted.

I love you, too, babe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the perfect moments that makes you want to bottle them all up! Aren't you glad you blog? Easy way to keep them! your son is such a cutie!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How precious that is. It would have melted my heart too.

Mommy & Daddy of 3 boys said...

Those are the best four little words a parent can hear!

Devin said...

Oh, how I love those moments too! :) So sweet.