Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weekend in Houston

 Aidan, Quinn, and I drove down to Houston and spent some time with Megan, Jonathan, Luke, and Greyson this past weekend. We came back yesterday, and on Sunday evening, the night before we were leaving, Meg and I realized we had not taken a single photo of the boys, so here are a few pictures of our ragamuffin children after a day of play at the park. (and I totally stole these first 2 pictures off your computer before I left, Meg :)
Luke, Greyson, Aidan, and Quinn

Luke, Greyson, Quinn, and Aidan
 Monday morning, I snapped a few pictures of the boys playing choo choo train. They lined up all 4 of L&G's chairs, and then would sit in them saying, "Chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga, choo, choo!" It was cute.

Aidan, Luke, Greyson
And here's Quinney lying on the guest room bed while Mama packed up all our luggage. I didn't even realize until after I took the picture that he had frogs on his sleeper and is also holding onto his stuffed froggie. 
We had a great time visiting, and I have decided we need to make a point of doing it more often. Aidan, Luke, and Greyson love playing together, babies grow too fast, and I just miss my sister. Megan commented that the last time she saw Quinn, he was still in the newborn stage, and now he's staying awake most of the day. It hadn't occured to me that he would have changed so much because I see him everyday. I was glad he gave Megan a ton of his adorable open mouth grins and he even giggled at her. Precious. On Saturday, we took the boys to the zoo. I lugged the giant sit n stand stroller with me, and I was glad I did. The back seat allowed for us to put all our food stuff until after lunch, and then the big boys were getting tired, so they took turns riding back there. At one point, we even took the baby seat out and let 2 big boys ride in the stroller while Quinn slept in the moby wrap. Meg, envision a trip to the zoo once baby Jude is born. :) Maybe we'll have 2 strollers then.

No comments: