Monday, March 14, 2011

Bittersweet

About half an hour ago, I went in search of a blanket to lay on the floor for Quinn to play on. By no means are we lacking in blankets around considering babies tend to use a lot of blankets for various reasons, but for some reason, I decided to grab Levi's quilt. I don't know why. Quinn has his own quilt. I've never done it before, but something in me wanted to use it. It was made for a baby, so it needs to be used by a baby. My mom even says so, and since she's the one that made it, I figured I should allow all her hard work to be for a purpose. I have always love this quilt, too.

Quinn played for a bit, but not long after I placed him on the quilt, he laid his head down and fell asleep. And then it made me sad. I should have pictures of Levi playing and sleeping on this quilt.

At least I have Quinn.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is bittersweet. ((HUGS))
So happy you have Quinn and he looks so sweet on the quilt.