Due to my recent lack in blogging, I've decided to copy my sister and complete a 30 day blog picture challenge. That is, if she ever finishes and I get the complete list. :)
Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts.
1. Spring is my favorite season of the year. I love the warmer temps and being able to go outdoors with my children.
2. I LOVE to read. I could curl up with a book ignore the world around me all day - if I didn't have children, that is.
3. My favorite animal is a cat. I can live without a dog, but I will probably have a cat in the house until the day I die.
4. I dislike cleaning out the litter box.
5. I have an addiction to junk food. Chocolate, cookies, brownies, chips, guacamole, cheese, crackers, ice cream, etc. This is a bad thing since I'm in the process of losing baby weight.
6. I wish I enjoyed exercise. It would make the whole losing the baby weight thing a lot easier.
7. I love fruit also. Especially fresh pineapple and watermelon.
8. I love Suduko.
9. I don't like going to concerts. I find them dull.
10. When my husband and I first met, I wanted absolutely nothing to do with him.
11. I went to college at Texas A&M University.
12. I would love to design my own home someday.
13. I love getting letters in the mail. There's just something about opening up the mailbox and finding something with your name on it that's not a bill. It's much more personal that an email.
14. The beach is my favorite vacation spot.
15. I despise being a baby loss mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment