Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 16 Pictures Challenge

A picture of you and your friends.

This one was a little harder than I originally thought it would be for 2 reasons:

1.) I have many different groups of friends that don't necessarily know one another, so I couldn't find just one picture of all my friends.

2.) I tend to not take pictures of me and my friends anymore. While searching through my photos, the majority are of my children. I need to remedy this. I'll regret not having more pictures of my friends later in life.

To solve the first dilemma, I created a collage.


And this next one has always been one of my favorites of Monica and me. It is from college, and further proves #2 above as I have no pictures of Monica and me beyond our weddings. She shows up here and there in birthday party photos, but none of just me and her.

No comments: