Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 4 Picture Challenge

A picture of my evening.

Pardon my absence of picture challenges the past couple of days. I kept forgetting to take pictures of my evening. :)

Tonight, Josh had his discipleship group over, so Aidan, Quinn, and I hunkered down in the living room to watch some Phineas and Ferb. First, we had to put our cooler jammies on though because it was a bit hot in the house.
My boys are pretty stinkin' cute.

Aidan declared he was done taking pictures after this one, since it was one of many to actually get a successful picture of the both of them. SO, here's a few snapshots of Mr. Quinn.

My new cloth diapers came in the mail yesterday, and I'm pretty excited about the cuteness factor of the designs. Here is Quinn wearing one for the first time. I ordered 5 new ones. The others are black & white, red & white, teal & white, and mustard yellow & light yellow.

I left Quinn on the floor like this...

...and came back to this. Tonight was his first time to roll from his back to his front! He rolled the other direction at 12 weeks old. Granted, I don't give him much time on his back to attempt to roll because I'm a bit paranoid about a slightly flat spot on the side of his head that was pointed out to me at an earlier doctor appointment.

Aidan spent some time lying on the floor talking with Quinn/watching the television. I like how Quinn is completely captivated by Plastic Man in Aidan's hands. Aidan's going to have to watch out in a few short months, or his little brother is going to start taking over his toys.

2 comments:

JS Grame-Smith said...

Cute photos of cute baby.
-business pictures

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The pictures are so cute. Look how much Quinn has grown. Love the diapers.