Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 5 Picture Challenge

A picture of my favorite memory.

I don't know that I can narrow this down to just ONE memory. There are so many to choose from, from so many different walks of life. Therefore, you are getting to witness a FEW of my MANY favorite memories from my adulthood since my childhood pictures no longer seem to be on my computer. I need to find those.


The day I married this man.

The day Aidan was born and I became a mom.

The day Quinn was born.

2 comments:

Fireflyforever said...

Those are precious photographs - you're a very beautiful bride ... and the pictures of your boys ... well, I know you have three gorgeous boys.

Amy said...

Yes, 3 boys. I debated putting Levi up, but his birth is not at all one of my favorite memories. Thanks for remembering him.