Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 7 Picture Challenge

A picture that shows your true self.

I have no idea how to answer this one, but here's my attempt. It will take more than one picture.

This represents my life as a daughter, and how much I love and respect my parents.

My life as a sister. We fought as children (we got along at times, too), but now as adults, I cherish my relationships with my brother and sister. I am so glad my parents didn't stop at me, and gave me the priviledge of having 2 siblings.

This picture shows my life as a wife, and the love I have for my husband. He is my rock.


My family. They are a huge part of who I am.


My wild side. I got my nose pierced against my mother's wishes. :)


My life as a mom. This was the first day that Aidan met Quinn, and I was absolutely overwhelmed with my love for both of them and so much relief that Quinn made it into my arms alive.


My life as a bereaved mother. I still miss him every single day.

No comments: