I've been to a lot of places, although none of them are super exciting. I'm still waiting for my promised cruise that Josh gave me 6 1/2 years ago. I'd love to go to Hawaii or Europe. I've been to Mexico and Disney World, but all those trips were before 2005 and I only have pictures on my computer starting in the year 2005. I'm not really sure what happend to the years prior to that. They're probably on the external hard drive since we got a virus several months back and had to wipe our computer clean. sigh.
When Aidan was 16 months old, we went to Chicago.
Here we are in the Shedd Aquarium where Aidan said the word "turtle" for the first time.
Later that same month, once he was 17 months old, we went to Port Aransas. It's not the nicest beach, but it's one of my favorites because it holds so many memories. My family went there almost every summer growing up, so I loved being able to take my own child there.
One of my favorite photos from that trip taken by my lovely sister.
Greyson, Aidan, and Luke

No comments:
Post a Comment