Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 13 & 14 Picture Challenge

Today's challenge is a picture of your favorite band or artist. I, however, do not really have a favorite. I'm not hugely into music. I will listen to bands/artists/songs that other people recommend to me, but I don't really go out and hunt for good stuff myself. A lot of times, I simply turn off the radio in the car. I tend to enjoy quiet. As far as music goes though, lately, I've just been listening to the Glee soundtracks. I like that music, but Glee isn't a band or the artist of any of the songs, so I don't think that counts.

Therefore, I'm skipping ahead to Day 14.

A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

That would be the hubs.


 Speaking of the hubs, he got his 30th birthday present (which was yesterday) on Sunday evening.

Yep, a tattoo of Levi's name. This is not the full design that he picked out, but he couldn't handle any more than this at the moment. Apparently, it hurt. He may go back later and finish it, or he may not. I only conceded on this because it was what he wanted to remember Levi by. I have jewelry, he has a tat.

No comments: