I wish you could spend Christmas with Levi too. Sometimes I wish since Eliana can't come here, my whole family could just visit heaven on Christmas this year, even if it meant we would have to say good-bye and come back home at the end of the day. Thinking of you!
4 comments:
I am praying for your comfort. I know that Christmas will be so hard and I am so sorry. ((HUGS))
Thinking of you and Levi. Seven months: that's such a short, short time. ((Hugs.))
I remember Levi everyday. I'm thinking of you, Josh and Aidan, especially on this day. Love you girl.
I wish you could spend Christmas with Levi too. Sometimes I wish since Eliana can't come here, my whole family could just visit heaven on Christmas this year, even if it meant we would have to say good-bye and come back home at the end of the day. Thinking of you!
Post a Comment