Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Five years ago today I married my best friend. I chose this man to live my life with, and still, I choose no other. These past 5 years have shown us what life can truly be like, and still, I choose no other.
We've experienced pure joy in the birth of our first born son, and still, I would choose no other.

We've experienced heartwrenching grief in the death of our second son, and still, I would choose no other.

Josh, I love you like I've loved no other. I'm so glad you chose me to be your wife. I look forward to our next 5, 10, 15, 50 years together. I can handle all life experiences as long as I have you by my side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! WHAT A GREAT DAY to celebrate!
thinking of you today as I am getting ready for my day!
Have a thankful one! I am going to try! ;)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a beautiful Anniversary.

R said...

Happy anniversary!!!!