When we got home, Josh laid Aidan down for a nap, and I called my dad. Dad picked me up and we drove to the funeral home again. This time we actually went inside and ordered Levi's tombstone. That was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Deciding the design of my child's headstone is something I never dreamed I'd have to do. My parents, yes, but not my child. I had already typed up and printed out a basic design that I wanted, so it made the process pretty simple. I just had to pick the type of granite and font I wanted. I should get the proof by Friday via e-mail, and then it should be done in about 4-6 weeks.
Then it was time to go trick or treating! Aidan was so excited to go to his "Halloween party" as he called it. One of his favorite episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is about Pete's Halloween party, so that's all he's been talking about for weeks. We stopped by Grammy and Papa's house first where he got a Jack-o-Lantern Pez dispenser and a swirling light for his candy bag. We then headed out to one of our friend's homes where all our kids went trick or treating together.
Grayson as the Hulk, Abi as Silvermist, Whitney as a cowgirl, and Aidan as a wizard.
Daddy convincing Aidan to wear his wizard hat while trick or treating. I told you he didn't really like wearing more than necessary.After trick or treating, we headed back to our friend's house for snacks, fellowship, and passing out candy.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment