Old oven with a broken timer and no clock.
New oven complete with a working oven, digital clock, AND a self cleaning setting. :) I'm going to enjoy this one.
(Ok, so there is a small gap in the wall now that you can see just a tad in this picture because the yellow oven was wider than this oven, which may present a problem if I discover a pan that doesn't quite fit into the oven anymore, but I'll make do. Anyway, my dad is having the guy that redid my parents' kitchen repair that gap for me and do a few other odds and ends around the house, so in a few short weeks, that gap will be no more and I'll have a storm door on my front door!)
(Ok, so there is a small gap in the wall now that you can see just a tad in this picture because the yellow oven was wider than this oven, which may present a problem if I discover a pan that doesn't quite fit into the oven anymore, but I'll make do. Anyway, my dad is having the guy that redid my parents' kitchen repair that gap for me and do a few other odds and ends around the house, so in a few short weeks, that gap will be no more and I'll have a storm door on my front door!)

1 comment:
Nice - I LOVE a new oven. Enjoy yours. Getting our new gas stove was like a weight off my shoulders!
Post a Comment