
If you visit my site, let me know! It's fun seeing who's out there. In case you're not sure how, you just click at the bottom of the post where it says how many comments there are: "# comments." Type in a 'hello' and your name and email. And only your name will appear with your comment.
5 comments:
Hey Amy! I read your blog, but I do it through Google Reader, so I don't ever come to your actual page. I love the monkeys! Super cute! Good luck in these last few weeks with the pregnancy!
Hey, Amy! I read your blog!
Heather (Wylie Moms)
http://themanningboys.blogspot.com/
i comment. i believe i am your star commenter. :)
Hey Amy, I just recently saw on Matthew's facebook that you had a blog, so I'm a reader!
-Lauren Thompson
http://tribulationandtriumph.blogspot.com
Hey Amy!
Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you and Levi during these last (hopefully 4!) weeks :) I will be checking back to see if you've made updates on how ya'll are doing.
Its been great being around you in bible study!
-Susan Leonard
Post a Comment