Monday, April 20, 2009

Celebrating Levi

On Saturday, my wonderful friend, Monica, threw Levi and me a baby shower. Since this is my second little boy, I decided not to have a huge blow out shower, but just a small intimate one with my closest friends. It was a diapers and wipes shower, so that's what most of my gifts were, and believe me, those will be well used and appreciated! I received a few other items as well, such as new crib sheets (since Aidan's are a bit worn), burp rags, hooded towel, wash cloths (since I can't find any of the previous 3 items from Aidan's infanthood), a crib aquarium (since Aidan won't give his up and took it to his big boy bed), and other miscellanious items, and I love them all!

Candra, Summer, Leslie, and me

Leslie, Kristi, and Candra

Monica and Jennifer

McKenna and Whitney came along as well.

Monica, her mom Carmela, and the spread. Yum! :)

My mom made this baby quilt for Levi. I LOVE it! Didn't she do an awesome job?!

The wonderful diaper cake my sister made. It was stuffed full of goodies: toys, teethers, wash cloths, receiving blankets, a bottle, and of course diapers. Notice the "I love auntie" bib. So fun!Preggo me, Monica, and her daughter, Abbey.

Thank you, Monica, for all your hard work to put this together for me. I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to doing the same for you in just a few short months!! :)

No comments: