Sidewalk chalk fun. Apparently, the sun was a bit bright.
Aidan soon got the idea to decorate the patio furniture as well as the patio.
Now the table.
Cheese!
This is my nose, Mama.

Aidan got new shoes today. I have been on a long hunt for boy sandals, and I have to say, I am very disappointed in the selection of sandals for boys. Any store you go into, there are rows upon rows of adorable sandals for girls, but try to find just one pair of cute boy sandals, and you are asking for too much. Payless was my last stop before giving in and buying the exact same sandals he had last year from Stride Rite. The selection at Payless was no different. I found a grand total of...TWO pairs of boy sandals. Not just cute ones. But 2 total in the whole store. This is what we came home with. Sorry, Josh. I know you don't like these particular type of sandals, but you have not joined in on the hunt with me, so you no longer get a say in what your son wears on his feet. At least I didn't buy the gold sparkly Dora the Explorer sandals that Aidan picked out and wanted me to put on his feet.
Don't you just love his cheese smile? Although, sometimes I do wish I could get a non squinty eyed smile out of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment