Thursday, March 5, 2009

A trip to Katy

Aidan and I drove down to Katy, TX this past weekend to visit some of our favorite people. My mom came with us, but left on Monday. We stayed until Wednesday. One of the reasons for visiting was to take my sister a 6 week old Boston Terrior puppy. Meet Darby...

Luke giving Darby kisses.

Aidan enjoyed playing with Darby.

Cuddling with a sleepy Darby.
We had a great week. It was cold the first couple of days, but by the end of the week, the weather was beautiful. We went to a park almost every day in order to wear the boys out so they would take good naps. And it worked. Saturday night, we saw the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic and I must say, it was rather cute. As fun as the week was, I did, however, witness my first twin temper tantrum and wow. I don't know how Megan does it. As soon as one stopped crying, the other began, and it went on for about 45 minutes. I don't even think he knew what he was crying about by the time he stopped. I don't think Aidan knew what to do about it either. He kept putting his hands over his ears and looking at me with pleading eyes.
Story time with Grammy.
Watching Horton Hears a Who
Aidan and Luke

Swings

Peckham Park, Day 2. The ducks swarm when they realize you have bread.
And they will eat the bread right out of your hand.
Baby ducks!

No comments: