Josh turned 28 this year. Just 2 years away from 30. :) I can say that because he'll hit it before me by a year and a half. Aidan brought Daddy his present in the morning while Daddy was snoozing on the couch. I'm sure he'll love these pictures, but he should have gotten up and dressed if he didn't want to remember his birthday this way. 

Josh has been really into getting in shape these past few months, so he asked for an Iron Gym. Basically, it's a pull up bar that mounts on the door frame. He spent the rest of the day napping in the recliner and watching basketball before we headed to church. After church, we headed to my parents' house for a dessert of brownies, Josh's favorite, and my parents surprised him with enough money to cover a month's worth of kung fu lessons. Due to recent bills, Josh has had to stop going to kung fu and has really missed it, so I think it meant a lot to him that my parents enabled him to return for at least a little while.
Not a spectacular birthday celebration, but I hope it was enough to tell you I love you, Josh.
1 comment:
so i totally laughed out loud. that picture of josh all wrapped up in his black cape holding the iron man was funny to me. make sure that one makes it into the scrapbook.
Post a Comment