Saturday, March 28, 2009

new clothes

Yesterday I received a fun little package in the mail. Levi has now been given a few non-hand-me-down clothes thanks to his Grandma and Grandpa Smith. I do have every intention of getting him some non-Aidan, Luke, and Greyson clothes at some point, especially a "coming home outfit", but it just hasn't been at the top of my priority list lately. But then again, neither has anything having to do with getting ready for a new baby. I keep waiting for that nesting phase to kick in. Anyway, here are his new clothes.

Josh wasn't too thrilled with the sleeping gown (or should I say sack since he's a boy?). His reaction was, "Great. My son has a dress." He forgets that Aidan wore these too, and they came in handy with those middle of the night diaper changes. No buttons or snaps to deal with. I think he'll remember soon enough.

And of course, Grandma and Grandpa couldn't forget Aidan. He got some rather snazzy looking spring outfits as well.

He even got his first pairs of underwear. Now, I have no intention of potty training anytime soon, but these will be nice to have on hand when I do decide to start. I currently plan to wait until Aidan is 3, but my mom says I may quickly change my mind once I have two in diapers and will surprise myself at some point this summer when I dedicate a week to potty training. We shall see, I suppose.There were also some fun Easter/Spring goodies in the package for me that I thoroughly enjoyed receiving. Josh was a little dismayed that there was nothing for him, but I kindly reminded him that a few months ago we received a Harley Davidson package that was only for him, Aidan, and Levi. So from myself, Aidan, and Levi, "Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa!"

1 comment:

Megan said...

i think mom's right. two in diapers will make you change your mind. it's a lot of diapers.

cute clothes. aidan's shorts looks especially cute. good job grandma and grandpa smith.

i'm with josh on the gown thing. i had several cute ones, but i hardly used them. get sleepers with zippers, not buttons. those are super fast. i had several. and never once did i pinch a baby like people say you will.