How did he manage to get his face and hair caked with sand, you ask? He deliberately scooped up handfuls of wet sand and threw them in his face. I watched him do this and wondered why myself. Unfortunately, I'm not a 2 year old little boy, so I never could figure out the why on this one. He was immediately stripped down and dumped in the tub following this experience.
Monday, March 16, 2009
it's all mud
Aidan and I got restless being confined to the indoors for 4 straight days of rain and/or cold weather, so at the first sign of warming up, we ran outside. Grammy and Papa have a covered sandbox, so I thought, "Perfect! It'll be dry and Aidan can dig in the sand." Apparently, the cover doesn't work so well after 3 consistent days of rain. Aidan didn't seem to mind though. 



How did he manage to get his face and hair caked with sand, you ask? He deliberately scooped up handfuls of wet sand and threw them in his face. I watched him do this and wondered why myself. Unfortunately, I'm not a 2 year old little boy, so I never could figure out the why on this one. He was immediately stripped down and dumped in the tub following this experience.
How did he manage to get his face and hair caked with sand, you ask? He deliberately scooped up handfuls of wet sand and threw them in his face. I watched him do this and wondered why myself. Unfortunately, I'm not a 2 year old little boy, so I never could figure out the why on this one. He was immediately stripped down and dumped in the tub following this experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Neat pictures! I'm thinking mud puddles and rocks have also have strange attractions for little boys.
Post a Comment