Friday, March 6, 2009

I grow 'em big

Yesterday I had my 28 week doctor's appointment. The doctor wanted me to have another sonogram to check the size of Levi, and sure enough, he's bigger than he should be by about 2 weeks. According to babycenter.com, he should only be about 2 and a quarter pounds, however, my baby weighs 3 lbs. 10 oz. already and is averaging at 30 1/2 weeks. The doctor wasn't in yesterday because he was delivering a baby in Frisco, so I have to go back next week to discuss options with him. I was told that most likely my c-section would be scheduled 2 weeks prior to my due date since that's where Levi is measuring, but I won't know for sure until I talk to my doctor about it.

Other than that, Levi is doing great! Because I have extra fluid due to my large baby, we really got to see him move! He spent quite a bit of time playing with his feet and he has some chubby cheeks! I can't wait to meet this little guy.

1 comment:

The Dubs said...

Oooh! That sonogram is so clear!! I've only had one up until this point and my baby didn't even have arms or legs yet!! :0) How excting!