Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last of Levi's Pictures

The remaining pictures of Levi finally came in the mail today along with a DVD slideshow of all the prints put to music. The song Josh chose was Amazing Grace and the slideshow is absolutely beautiful. Josh and I couldn't make it through without crying. I hope I get to show it to all who read this.
I think the imagery behind the butterfly and this verse is beautiful.
My Mom.
My sister-in-law, Kathryn.
My Dad, Craig. He is Levi's namesake.
My Papa
My sister, Megan
It struck me that these are literally the last pictures I will ever have of Levi. I don't like the finality of that. I know he's in a better place and that one day I will hold him again, but I want that day today, tomorrow, and yesterday. It's a longing and an ache that will forever be in my arms and my heart. My Levi Craig, I love you so so much and Mommy misses you with every ounce of my being. I can't wait to come home to you and see your beautiful face again.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Those are so beautiful and thank you for sharing those with us. Wow, you and Megan look so much alike, but I guess you get that all the time. I will look at them more in detail and read more when Travis goes to bed, but for now he is wanting me to play.