Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Love...

...the way Aidan smooshes his lips against mine after asking for a "big kiss."

...how Aidan kisses Mommy's booboos.

...all the "new" items I've gotten for my home as a result of my parents remodeling their own home. So far, I've received a storm door, a kitchen sink and faucet, an oven, a recliner, and carpet for my living room.

...how Aidan answers "God" when you ask him who loves him, followed by Mommy and Daddy. He also says that Jesus lives on the ark.

...when Josh comes home from work early.

...how my friends continue to surprise me with the ways they remember Levi, simply because they know how important it is to me that he always be remembered.

...diet coke.

...the idea that spring should be here soon. I'm so over cold weather.

...the sound of Aidan's laugh.

...my electric blanket.

...that Aidan now tells me he has to go potty every 5 minutes just so he can get in his 10 minutes of Mario Kart after a successful potty trip.

...the way Josh compliments my cooking every single day.

...lazy days.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful! All wonderful things. Let me know what things remind you of your angel so that I can honor him in my own way too. I'm starting a new project to remember all the angels that I can. *hugs*

JB Smith said...

I only compliment your cooking when you cook or when its good, or when I'm talking about your cooking. It isn't every single day.

Kim said...

you have a lot to be thankful for!! :) I love sweet kisses from my little man, too. And of course, DIET COKE! :)

Susan said...

Dang woman! You left me out! You love me too!