Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Family Photos continued...

Right after I made that last post, I received an email with the rest of my proofs. Here are some of my favorites. I'm going to have a hard time narrowing some of these down.



























5 comments:

Mommy & Daddy of 3 boys said...

I'm so glad that you thought about having a yellow rose in the pictures for Levi. He will always be part of your family. I hope that you continue to have a little yellow rose for him in future family pictures.

Kristie said...

AMY! Those are gorgeous! Those sweet little blue eyes...Aidan is precious! I love that you carried a yellow rose for Levi. Gorgeous pics!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

OMG these are so beautiful. You must be feeling really good about them.

Susan said...

Love love love love LOVE #18 of Aidan!!!!! I may need you to set us up with this photographer friend of yours! I love how snow is still lingering in these pix. Ah! So beautiful :)

R said...

I love the way you included the yellow rose for Levi!
My favorites are the pics on the bridge- love 'em!