Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fun Moments

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to get away for a little while to spend time with my girlfriends. I stayed at a friend's house out in Frisco, and we pampered ourselves with pedicures, Starbucks, dinner out, and a movie. I could have done this anywhere, but it was just nice to be away from home for a night and not worry about anyone but myself.

However, I was a bit sad to miss Aidan's first pony ride on Saturday as he was invited to a pony riding birthday party. Josh took him, and I made him take pictures. Aidan said he had fun.
Joshua and Aidan petting a bunny.
Acting goofy with friends, Abi, McKenna, and Lauren.
This morning, we woke up to this...
Yes, this is now our 3rd snow this winter. Crazy!! And it's still snowing as I type this.
Aidan decided to taste the snow this morning.






I'll post more photos later, but I promised Little Man we could make a snowman this afternoon, so off I go!

No comments: