...I kissed the face of Levi just once more.
...I held the body of my child for the last time.
...I watched as my husband lowered the tiniest casket into the ground.
...I lived through an experience no mother should have to face.
...I said goodbye with tears in my eyes.
"They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelation 21:3-4
4 comments:
Thinking of you on this sad day. Holding you and Levi close to my heart. God Bless! *hugs*
((Hugs))I've been thinking of you this week.
Peace & love to you!
Thinking of you and Levi today!!
I'm so sorry, mama. You're right - we shouldn't have these experiences.
Post a Comment