Aidan, Quinn, Mom, and I spent this past weekend visiting my sister and her family in Houston. Here a just a couple of fun pictures from our time together. Don't worry, there will be several more pictures coming up as it appears I will be traveling to Houston for the next two weekends to meet my newest nephew and spend Easter with my sister.
 |
| Uncle Jon Jon and his nephews |
 |
3 flying, pajama clad little boys loving their play time together.
Have I yet mentioned that my sister's family is moving home for a year at the end of May, and that L,G,&A are all going to be in the same preschool class next year and will get to play together all the time, and Quinn and Jude will spend most of their first years of lives together, and how giddy and extremely excited I am about all of this? No? Well, now I have, and now you know! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment