My darling Quinn, today you are 6 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by already. You are such a treasure to everyone in our family.
You are SO close to sitting up by yourself. Last night, we practiced and you would sit for a few seconds and then begin to lean. The bumbo chair is a great helper though!
You are such an easy baby. You are extremely laid back and just go with the flow. The only times you cry are when you are tired or hungry.
Your smile comes so easily, and lights up your whole face. You have the tiniest little dimples whenever you smile, and I keep hoping they're there to stay.
You LOVE watching your big brother. He can make you smile more than anyone else with his silly antics.
Quinn, I love you more than you'll ever know. We are so blessed to have you as part of our family, and adore watching your little personality blossom.
2 comments:
happy half birthday cutie!!!
He is so cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Aiden! Happy half birthday Quinn!
Post a Comment