Friday, October 15, 2010

Remembering Levi

Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.

Please take a moment to remember Levi with me.

Levi Craig Smith
Born into heaven on 4/30/2009

I love you, Levi. I will forever cherish and hold dear to my heart the all too short 9 months I held you within my womb.

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Keeping you in my prayers and lighting my candle tonight. ((HUGS))

Fireflyforever said...

My candles were lit last night for all our babies.

Gram said...

levi is beautiful!

R said...

(((Hugs))) Both of our Levis have been in my thoughts lately.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

AMY, you have won my giveaway at For Your Tears for the Mama Mia $30
gift certificate. Would you like it mailed to you or would you like to do this via email with Tina?
dpucci9972@gmail.com I will need to send her your email address or your mailing address. Let me know and Congratulations!