The past few days have been filled with Halloween festivities, and while I'm sure Aidan would love for it to continue, I have to say I'm glad it's all over. It's been fun, and I've enjoyed it all, but I am exhausted after tonight!
.JPG) |
| Mario |
Thursday started with Trunk or Treating at Aidan's preschool. He was up bright and early and ready to go long before it was time to head out the door. I bundled Quinn up in his stroller and set up a trunk just for Aidan. After the Trunk or Treating ended I stayed at school for lunch and then a Halloween cookie decorating party.
.JPG) |
| Aidan and his classmates in front of one of the many trunks. |
.JPG) |
| Aidan and Quinn at the pumpkin patch. |
When Daddy got home on Thursday evening, we carved the pumpkin we picked out earlier in the week at the pumpkin patch.
 |
| Daddy carving the pumpkin while the rest of us watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. |
 |
| Swipper!! (From Dora the Explorer for those of you without preschool aged children.) |
 |
| On Friday, Aidan and I baked and decorated Halloween cookies. |
Friday evening was our church's first ever Fall Festival. Aidan had tons of fun playing the games and bouncing on the inflatables.
And of course, tonight was Halloween.
 |
| Quinn's first Halloween. |
 |
| Big brother telling little brother all about the rules of trick or treating. |
 |
| Aidan's trick or treating buddies. |
 |
| Me trick or treating with my boys. |
1 comment:
Hi Amy!! Wow! Look at all that hair! I've had a few babes like that. Of course I love that name (since it's Jonas' middle name), but OH, baby boy is even cuter! :)
Thanks for sharing your sweet new one.
Love,
Lynnette
Post a Comment