Looks like this mama was created to raise little boys. At least for the time being. I had another sono today which pretty much confirmed baby #3 as a sweet boy. I will have them check again at my next appointment though since he was sitting breech with his legs crossed making it a bit difficult to see between his legs. After some poking and prodding, the sonographer was able to catch a glimpse underneath his legs that inabled her to state she still thinks it's a boy.

I'm still doing okay with the thought of another boy. I just have no desire to buy anything for him outside of his nursery. Mom and I went to the mall the other day, and I got caught up day-dreaming in the baby girl section, but saw absolutely nothing I wanted or needed in the boy section. I guess after shopping for Aidan, Levi, Luke, and Greyson it's just not much fun anymore. Oh well. It saves us the ton of money I would spend on adorable little dresses.
.jpg)
I am having fun planning out his nursery though. Nothing has actually been completed yet, but work will begin on refinishing a dresser next week and hopefully I'll have pictures to post soon.
3 comments:
Precious shots Amy. How do you get them on your blog like that? Do they print them and you scan them? Today Andy took pics of the screen on the wall and I'll upload those. I know what you mean about the boy/girl clothes sections... Something about those sweet boys and their momma though. Love you girl.
I'm sure we will manage to find a few must have clothes for this little boy.
Ah, another sweet baby boy. :)
Post a Comment