Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Trying this out

I've been contemplating blogging for awhile, but have often been shot down by my husband who says I'll never keep up with it and what's the point of blogging. About a month ago, Josh created his own blog, so now I can ask him the same thing. Anyway, my sister inspired me, so I've decided to jump into this blogging thing and give it a whirl. It's a work in progress, so bear with me on my newest project.

As many of you know by now, we're expecting our 2nd boy in May, so my life will soon, as if it doesn't already, revolve around boy toys, my husband included in this, and I have a feeling it's going to be a crazy household. We've decided to call our 2nd bundle Levi Craig. Levi because we like it, Craig after my dad.

For now, we're loving spending every minute with almost 2 year old, Aidan. Here are some of his most recent photos.



We had Aidan's 2 year birthday portraits taken this past weekend, and this is one of my fav poses.

This was our Christmas card announcement of our newest family member.

3 comments:

inkas univers said...

good luck with blogging. Its a intresting and funny way to meet new people:))

Monica Jackson said...

I love that your blog about all your boys has such a sweet and girly layout :)

Megan said...

welcome to an addicting world. So I guess the Craig in Levi Craig is offical?