It's hard for me to grasp the fact that two years ago today, January 19th, I gave birth to my beloved child and became a mother. There are no words to express how much it has changed my life and how much joy I have received in these past two years. It's been amazing to watch my little man grow and become the person he is right before my eyes. He is so full of personality and makes your heart grow daily. I feel blessed to have been chosen by God to raise this little boy up into the man he will one day be. And I thank God daily for giving me this opportunity.
January 19, 2007

January 2009

1 comment:
Well, I can remember the exact time and place (and room) you were born. Even the cranky nurse who yelled at me. Seems like 2 wks ago!!
Post a Comment