Flowers start to bloom,
my boys can hunt for bugs outdoors,
and we can spend time outside taking pictures in the wildflowers.
April is when most of this takes place because it begins to get a bit too hot once May rolls around. So I love April. It just happens to also end with the very worst memory of my entire life, making it a dreaded month in my mind. I hate that. So I've chosen to not let one day ruin an entire month for me. Sure, I'll probably always have a tough time once April 1st hits knowing what's about to roll around at the end of the month, but I still want to enjoy this time with my boys. So I have. Spring brings...
soccer games,
relaxing in the backyard,
playing with the dog,
digging in the dirt for bugs,
playing with sidewalk chalk...and eating it, too,
naps for all,
and catching a few of those bugs.
| *no butterflies were harmed in this capture. he was immediately released upon completion of this photograph* |
I love my life. The good...and the bad.

1 comment:
I love the fact that you guys have so much fun outside while I'm at work.
Post a Comment