This evening, we colored Easter eggs. Well, really the boys colored eggs while I sat back to watch and take pictures. Originally, we were going to put Quinn to bed and then let Aidan color them all, but I started to get all the supplies out before Quinn went down, and he was so extremely interested in what was going on that we couldn't not let him see.
So here we have Quinn's first Easter egg coloring experience with some help from Daddy.
He did one egg before heading to bed. Josh and Aidan then jumped in to color the remainder.
Josh's masterpiece. It took him a few tries to perfect the art of a 3 colored egg.
The eggs!
Quinn didn't exactly stay in bed tonight. He tends to still have a few rough nights. So, we let him up and of course he ran to the eggs. He didn't quite understand the concept of peeling the egg first. His mouth was covered in purple. I peeled the egg, and Quinn and Aidan shared it as a bedtime snack.
I think I know what we're having for breakfast tomorrow ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment