Saturday, July 2, 2011

nine months

I'm not sure how it happened so quickly, but Quinn is 9 months old today. I keep telling time to stop or possibly slow down, but it just never seems to listen to me. 

 Quinn is an impossibly happy child. With his easy grin and big round baby blues, he sure is one of the cutest babies I've ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on.



 As I've said many times before, those 2 middle fingers are never far from Quinn's mouth.
 So expressive for such a little face.
 While he still isn't quick on those knees of his, Quinn has finally figured out how to pull those knees up and crawl. Despite being easily outrun, he still manages to get into things and places faster than you realize he can.
I mustn't forget to discuss this big brother of his. I LOVE watching the two of them together as their relationship develops. They are entirely too sweet. Aidan loves to hug and love on Quinn, and Quinn will hug right back (with an occasional hair pull). Quinn watches and laughs at Aidan, and Aidan loves to entertain him. Aidan is constantly asking if certain toys are okay for Quinn to play with, and if they are, he lovingly shares his toys with his baby brother. Aidan keeps an eye out for his brother, and I often hear, "No, Quinn, don't put that in your mouth!" as he pulls wires or papers away from Quinn's hands. I so look forward to watching this relationship continue to blossom.

1 comment:

Fireflyforever said...

What gorgeous boys and what a lovely relationship they have.